[Chorus]副歌
I've been a murderer, been a thief.
我是曾是兇手與小偷
been most evil I can be.
變成我能成為的最惡之人
All my sins weight on my shoulder, feel it overwhelming me.
我所有的罪孽都壓在我的肩膀上,感覺不堪重負
Oh dear girl, I just want to say I'm sorry.
哦,親愛的女孩,我只想說對不起
I don't mean to cause you pain.
我無意對你造成痛苦
truth to be told, leave you.
說實話,離開你
Are best thing I can do.
是我為你所能做的最好事情
So please just hate me.
所以,請恨我吧
[Verse 1]第一段
Meeting me was the worst thing ever happened to you.
遇見我是發生在你人生中最糟糕的事情
people call me a thief, Scoundrel, Street rat.
人們叫我盜賊、惡徒、過街老鼠
Hurting people for living is what I do.
我依靠傷害其他人過活
Till this day I still don't know what you see in me.
直到今天,我仍然不知道你在我身上看到了什麼
I should stay away but I'm only human after all.
我應該遠離但我畢竟只是一個凡人
In the end, all I can give you was a broken heart.
最後,我所能給你的只有心碎
I've been living in the darkness.
我一直生活在黑暗中
Let vengeance have my soul, heartless.
讓仇恨佔有我的靈魂,冷酷無情
Use your innocent as my advantage, but you still trying to save me.
利用你的天真作為我的優勢,但你仍嘗試拯救我
Feel your skin on my skin, what a wonderful sin.
細細品嘗肌膚之親,多麼甜美的罪
The tip of my finger is tracing your figure like a sharp knife.
我的指尖像一把利刃描繪著你的身影
I left with your heart, tore it apart, and made no apologies.
偷走你的心並撕成碎片,毫無悔意
[Chorus]副歌
I'm a liar and a thief
我是個騙子和小偷
been most wicked I can be
盡我所能成為惡念之人
All my sins weight on my shoulder, feel it crushing over me.
我所有的罪孽都壓在我的肩膀上,感覺重量就快壓垮我
My dear girl, all I can say was I'm sorry.
哦,親愛的女孩,我只能說對不起
I hate myself to cause you pain.
我痛恨自己讓你痛苦
Truth to be told, leave me.
說實話,離開我
Are best thing you can do.
是你能做的最好決定
So please just hate me.
所以,請恨我吧
[Verse 2]第二段
Meeting you was the best thing ever happened to me.
遇見你是發生在我人生中最美好的事情
I see the light Inside your eyes, Like a star in the sky.
我看到你眼中的光,就像天空中的星星
You said you not looking for a hero or fairytale bliss.
你說過你不是要尋找英雄或童話般的幸福
Just someone you can love and somebody you can kiss.
只要一個你可以愛的人,一個可以親吻的人
Used to have you to numbed all the pain.
已經習慣讓你麻痺所有的痛苦
I need your love and kindness to heal me.
我需要你的愛和善良來治愈我
Your love to have, your love to hold on.
你的愛來珍惜,你的愛來堅持下去
Now when the day bleeds into nightfall.
如今白天正慢慢地滲入低垂的夜幕之中
And you're not here to get me through it all.
而你卻不在我的身邊陪伴我度過一切
I let my guard down and falling in your love.
我放下我的警惕,墜入愛河
Close my eyes when it hurts the most.
最痛苦的時候閉上我的眼睛
Fall into your arms,I'll be safe in your sound.
落入你的懷抱, 你的聲音給了我安全感
Now I'm going into darkness and this time you are not around.
如今我將再次沉淪而這次你不在我身邊
All I can do is learn to sleep without you in my arms.
我能做的只有學會你不在身邊的情況下入睡
[Chorus]副歌
I'm nothing but a murderer and a thief.
我只不過是一個殺人犯和一個小偷
The worst bad man you ever meet.
你遇到最壞的壞人
All my sins weight on my shoulder, feel it overwhelming me
我所有的罪孽都壓在我的肩膀上,感覺不堪重負
Oh babe girl, I just want to say I'm sorry.
哦,寶貝女孩,我只想說對不起
I don't mean to cause you pain.
我無意對你造成痛苦
truth to be told, leave you.
說實話,離開你
Are best thing I can do.
是我為你所能做的最好事情
So please just hate me.
所以,要恨就恨我吧
唔、機器狼今天偷吃冰箱的食物不會被發現吧 (´⊙ω⊙`)(看著門被打開)